Saturday, December 26, 2009

Janet Treasure POLL: I Don't Know What To Read Next?

POLL: i don't know what to read next? - janet treasure

I have a lot of books before me. I can not select the next one or two to read. Could you help me please? Please take the two books that you think deserves to be read now.

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
A strong right arm, Michelle Y. Green
The art of leadership cool Janet Taylor Lisle
Rowan of Rin Emily Rodda
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
18 seconds George D. Shuman
Map of Bones by James Rollins
Bean Trees Barbara Kingsolver
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
The Nanny Diaries, McLaughlin, Emma
Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
The Last Treasure Janet S. Anderson
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
Miracles on Maple Hill Virginia Sorensen
In the darkness, death by Dorothy Hobbes
The Earth, My Butt, and at the other great things Carolyn Mackler
Lizzie Bright and the Buckminster Boy Gary D. Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment